Our Mission, Our Vision, Our Standards
Antonian College Preparatory High School, a Catholic school rooted in Gospel values, strives to work in partnership with parents in the formation of young men and women of outstanding competence, character, and conscience.
Influenced by our LaSallian legacy and animated by our desire to see God in all things, Antonian College Preparatory will continue to be a premier Catholic, co-educational high school. We encourage our students to always seek knowledge and to deepen their relationships with God to make a positive difference through service to others. We empower and inspire our students to embrace opportunities to work with integrity for peace and justice in our ever-changing world.
Philosophy - The Antonian Standard
Our philosophy reflects the core beliefs about learning and teaching in the Antonian educational environment. To that end, there is a set of principles by which every member of the Antonian community is called to abide. These principles form the Antonian Standard and include:
- Courage – Members of the Antonian community are to strive to face difficulty or challenges with bravery and strength.
- Faith – Members of the Antonian community are to always conduct themselves according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, trusting that with God all things are possible and striving to confidently bear witness in all interactions with others.
- Honor – Members of the Antonian community are to always behave in ways that are a source of credit or distinction.
- Integrity – Members of the Antonian community are to be truthful in all interactions with others, exercising an openness in expression and adhering to moral and ethical principles.
- Justice – Members of the Antonian community are to work toward fairness and harmony that promotes equity among all people for the common good.
- Charity (Love) – Members of the Antonian community are to treat others with patience, kindness, compassion, and forgiveness, modeling one’s actions after the love God has for his people.
- Perseverance – Members of the Antonian community are to always work hard to see things through until the end despite obstacles, discouragement, and opposition.
- Respect – Members of the Antonian community are to always show due regard for the feelings, wishes, and rights of others in a polite and hospitable way.
- Responsibility – Members of the Antonian community are to always fulfill a moral obligation to behave correctly and to be able to answer for one’s own actions, taking ownership of them, whether positive or negative.
- Work Ethic – Members of the Antonian community are to put forth one’s best effort, accomplishing tasks with care and conscientiousness, managing time well, being present, cooperating with others, and completing work punctually.